The Terms and Conditions for our Donations Page
- All monies fund raised will be used for electoral purposes and referenda campaigns as no statutory funds are permitted to be used for these purposes.
- An Independent TD may accept donations up to a maximum of €1,000 (in total) in any calendar year from individuals or from bodies registered with the Standards in Public Office Commission (SIPO).
- Donations in excess of €200 can only be accepted from companies or bodies who are registered with SIPO.
- Donations in excess of €599 from individuals must be disclosed to SIPO.
- Anonymous Donations cannot be accepted.
- Read more about political donations http://www.sipo.ie/en/Guidelines/Donation-guidelines/